CHECKBOOK is Your Chief Financial Officer’s best friend, powered by SynerMed CONNECT. CHECKBOOK offers an innovative healthcare solution to healthcare executives, by providing a unique way to review and release claims payments.
CHECKBOOK cuts costs and saves time by allowing healthcare executives to review and investigate claims instantaneously through the internet anytime, anywhere. CHECKBOOK comprises a variety of functions to assist executives in the management and release of claims, including customized approval rights, claims and billing issues identification and secure communication with claims auditors. CHECKBOOK permits users to run reports and organize data by vendor, specialty, number of claims, amount billed and claims status to help executives identify and review unusually large or suspicious claims.
- User-friendly and intuitive software design
- Data sorting and reporting capabilities for claims
- Provides access to associated authorization and image of the original claim
- Offers case communication tracking history
- Accessible member information and authorization history
- Customizable approval rights and financial controls
- Effortlessly locates provider information
- Flags potential issues by comparing data to billing and medical standards of care
- C-Suite review of payment trends and vendors
- Secure feedback loop between auditors and CFOs
- Easily separate individual claims from multiple claims received from vendors
- Upholds encrypted secure communication with SynerMed’s clinical staff
- Convenient access anywhere, anytime for review and release of claims
- Accelerated electronic claims submission