CONNECT provides your practice with an array of clinical information, practice enhancement and management tools—Connecting you to the future of healthcare.
CONNECT is a secure, HIPAA compliant, virtual healthcare community. The central intelligence unit for our network. CONNECT provides comprehensive online practice and patient management by allowing administrators and physicians to securely access, store and process information from anywhere, instantaneously. It offers a diverse menu of functions including authorizations, claims submissions and eligibility verification services. It is the platform for our new innovations.
CONNECT supports CHECKBOOK, our online claims approval engine. DIRECT, allows medical directors to manage patient care and monitor at-risk patients and CONSULT, our telemedicine chassis. All of these technologies are fully integrated into our workflow program SHARE.
Interconnected Virtual Platform
- Connects providers, vendors and soon members to SynerMed’s virtual healthcare community
User Friendly with a 2.0 User Interface
- All functionality is intuitive to the user. You cannot fail to use it correctly
Greater Efficiency and Elimination of Paper
- No more lost faxes or important medical documents
- Automatic attachment of patient records to requested authorizations
- Secure storage in a healthcare ecosystem, accessible anywhere, anytime
Increased Coding and Reporting Efficiency
- Eligibility verifications and secure communication with medical director and other staff
Smart Rules with Evidenced-Based Criteria
- Evidenced-based clinical data is required to back up each authorization
- SynerMed’s Rules Search Engine evaluates criteria and determines patient care based on recommended guidelines
- Online claims and authorization process helps you save time and money
- Power to upload medical records with or without an EMR
- CONNECT to all of your members
- Schedule appointments
- Send electronic healthcare reminders
- Secure two-way communication and much more
- Doctor store
- GPO Group purchasing