CONSULT technology gives your practice the ability to break down barriers of access through telemedicine
CONSULT is a telemedicine application that provides electronic clinical information and consultation exchange between Primary Care Providers (PCPs) and specialists. Our CONSULT network includes the following specialties: Allergy, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Nephrology, Podiatry and Pain Management. More specialties will be added in the future.
CONSULT, SynerMed LABS’ first project was the result of an experiment to see if we could leverage our specialty networks in urban markets for the benefit of rural and remote geographic markets that lacked adequate specialty access.
Specialty access has been an ongoing problem in the past due to long wait times, lack of proper medical triage and poor communication between primary care providers and specialists. This resulted in decreased access to specialty care, while patient’s suffered from inadequate and lower quality of care. Consult offers a viable solution to the problem.
- Typed notes and peer-to-peer consultations through SynerMed’s secure web portal CONNECT
Improved Patient Access
- Patients return to you for medical care
- Allows your practice to manage non-urgent specialty conditions
Greater Access to Specialty Care
- Patients no longer have to travel long distances for medical care
- Patients no longer have to schedule appointments with multiple specialists to receive care
Better Treatment Times
- Most cases are handled in less than a week
- Real-time case studies provide real-time solutions for your patients
Increased Patient Satisfaction
- Decreases unnecessary office visits
- Reduces risks of no-shows
Advanced Clinical Technology
- Delivers superior electronic health networking
Greater Patient Retention
- Your practice becomes the medical home for your patients